Subject: Application for Registration of NGO in Estonia
From: "weplantgreen org" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 12:55:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Subject: Application for Registration of NGO – WePlantGreen.org

Dear Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs

I am writing to formally apply for the registration of WePlantGreen.org as a 
non-governmental organization (NGO) . Our organization is dedicated to 
environmental conservation, reforestation, and sustainable forestry projects 
to combat climate change and promote ecological restoration globally.

About WePlantGreen.org
WePlantGreen.org is committed to:
✅ Reforestation & Afforestation: Planting fast-growing trees & bamboo for 
carbon offset 🌱
✅ Sustainable Agroforestry: Supporting farmers with eco-friendly land 
management 🌍
✅ Climate Change Mitigation: Advocating for greener policies & ecosystem 
restoration 🌿
✅ Community Engagement: Educating & involving local communities in 
environmental protection 🌎

Purpose of Registration
The registration of WePlantGreen.org as an NGO will enable us to:
- Legally operate & collaborate with government agencies, international 
organizations, and local partners.
- Apply for funding & grants from climate action funds and environmental 
initiatives.
- Expand our impact globally, especially in reforestation and climate change 
mitigation.

We kindly request your guidance on the next steps required for approval. We 
are fully committed to compliance with all legal and regulatory 
requirements.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your positive 
response. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information.

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xbCyKDn2zG74no-XECiU0T-RyFR65qc7nNE31cxc7kQnBSb-zfi2AbMzgHamoBBDTh8qNOdPIIg8mE>
Yours sincerely,
Firoz Shah (Founder)
WePlantGreen (Environmental Activist)
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Whatsapp: +994 55 365 4000
Website:  <http://www.weplantgreen.org/> www.weplantgreen.org